- You understand and agree that if You disclose Your personal or commercial information to Us, We may create a database record about You in connection with the Service;
- You understand and agree that We may collect information necessary to provide You with the Service, and You agree that this information may be disclosed to service partners (who may be third parties) for those purposes;
- You understand and agree that We may contact You with information about products and services that may be of interest to You, in accordance with Our opt-in/opt-out policy; and
Glaucus will not collect or monitor any personal or commercial information about You without Your consent. The only personal or commercial information We collect is what You provide Us or input in the course of Your use of the Service. If, after agreeing to allow Us to use Your information for a particular purpose, You decide that You do not want Your information to be used in that manner, You must contact Us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Glaucus collects information from You at several different points in Your use of the Service:
- When You register for an account with Glaucus, You will be asked to create a login name and password, as well as to provide Your contact and company information, such as Your name, title and email address.
- When You use the Service, You may input information into the System, such as order, inventory, customer and warehouse management information.
- You may also elect to provide login information for any other third party services that you may be using to access such services through Maven.
- You may also be asked to provide billing information, such as Your credit card type, card number, expiration date, security code and billing address.
- Session information such as IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, browser types and operating systems.
- If You contact Glaucus by telephone, email or otherwise, the details of Your contact, Your contact information and Your comments may be kept on record
Use of Collected Information
The collected information is used for the following purposes:
- To identify You when You use the Service in order to customize and personalize Your experience.
- We may use aggregated data collected from users of the Service in order to monitor and improve the Service.
- We may also provide such aggregated data to other parties. Any such uses will not disclose or allow for the discovery of any non-aggregated information.
- To maintain the security of the Service.
- To prepare and send invoices to You for Your use of the Service.
- To prevent credit card fraud.
- To contact You when necessary in connection with Your use of the Service.
- To send You periodical updates, product/service information and/or newsletters, if You have signed up to receive them.
- Session information is used to troubleshoot technical issues and improve site usability.
- Cookies are used to identify You when You use the Service, and potentially avoid repeated entry of usernames or passwords.
- Aggregated user data collected from cookies may be used to make improvements to Our site. These aggregated usage statistics are anonymous to third parties.
- To learn how to improve the Service.
- To follow up on Your feedback by corresponding with You.
- To send You information about products and services that may be of interest to You.
We do not share personal or commercial information with anyone outside of Glaucus unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- Processing of information on the Service and the transmission of messages between You and Glaucus relating to the Service, including Your account related data, may involve transmissions, processing or storage via various third-party networks or systems (which may or may not be secure) and to various countries.
- We may share Your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Glaucus if We have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Glaucus, Our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Links may be present on the Service that result in You leaving the Service and being taken to services or web sites controlled by other parties. Any information that You provide to such third party services or web sites are not subject to this Privacy Privacy, and We strongly recommend that You make Yourself aware of the privacy and security policies of all third party services or web sites that You access.
Opt-In and Opt-Out Policy
- If You are a subscriber to the Service, You consent to receive information from Glaucus, which may include newsletters, product information and service offers by email. You may opt out of receiving such information at any time.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, You may not opt out of receiving invoices or other information important to the operation of the Service or Your account, at the sole discretion of Glaucus.
- All opt-in and opt-out requests may take up to several days to implement.
Glaucus has implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of Your personal information. A secure server protects Your personal information. Additionally, the information You provide to Glaucus is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. If You become aware of any security breach, please let Us know as soon as possible.
We have internal procedures in place requiring Our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal or commercial information held by Glaucus. We restrict access to customers’ personal and commercial information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it in connection with the Service, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Please note also that Glaucus may use overseas facilities to process or back up its information. As a result, We may transfer and store Your personal information in such overseas facilities. However, this does not change any of Our commitments to safeguard Your privacy.
Glaucus cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party access to information as a result of Your failure to keep Your personal, commercial or security information including but not limited to passwords, private. Please notify Us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of Your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.